Nordic Battery Recycling Project, Europe
- Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) contemplates a joint venture agreement providing Hannans with rights to recover high purity metals from LiB using a LiB recycling technology that:
- is safe, sustainable, low energy and low CO2 when compared to incumbent technologies; and that
- has been the subject of comprehensive pilot plant and validation test work programs.
- Hannans shareholders are poised to benefit from long term R&D investment into the LiB recycling technology and the high quality strategic partnerships entered into by the technology owner.
- Growing volumes of scrap and spent LiB contain significant nickel, cobalt, lithium and manganese content. The LiB recycling technology the subject of the MoU unlocks that embedded value.
- Hannans’ pursuit of sustainable methods to produce metals for consumption will ensure it meets the high environmental, social and governance (ESG) standards society has set for the resources industry.
Primobius - Demonstration Plant from Neometals Ltd.